Situated around the beautiful bronze mastodon statue and nestled between the Walb Student Union and the Helmke Library the Alumni Plaza is the center of campus. The Alumni Fountain provides a great backdrop for presentations.
- Size: 190,000 square feet
- Layout: The Alumni Plaza is a tiered plaza with brick path ways and some fixed seating. The plaza is divided into three sections; the upper section closest to Walb Student Union, the west side closest to the Alumni Fountain; and the lower section centered around the bronze Mastodon Statue.
- Alumni Fountain: The Connie and Dan Dickey Alumni Fountain can provide an ambient backdrop for any event. The Fountain has onsite controls that turn water on to the fountain.
- Electrical Access: Limited electrical available upon request
- Water Access: Limited resources available upon request
- Venue Drawing [PDF]
- Click images below to expand
AV Request Form
How To Schedule:
Questions about this venue
- Contact the Special Events Office at 260-481-6612