Neff Hall, room 101 is a technology friendly venue. A great space for a lecture, film, video gaming event,or panel discussion. Neff Hall, room 101 can meet your challenge.
- Capacity: 281 fixed stadium style seats plus wheelchair accessible seats
- Seating:Theatre style seating divided into 3 sections with 2 aisles, 10 rows per section.
Seating Chart [PDF]
- Square Feet: 4,200 including stage
- Flooring: Carpeted steps, stage is golden wood
- Available Technology:
- Crestron System which powers a DVD, VHS, Computer, Screen, and Elmo
- Permanently Hung Cinaperf Screen: 15’ H x 35’ W
- Cinema Grade 1080p Blu Ray Player
- Gaming console ready
- Dual digital Sanyo Projectors permanently mounted in the room. Projections can be merged to cover entire screen or can display separate images from two different feeds
- Sanyo surround sound
- Rate: $75 per hour with a 2 hour minimum
- Click on the image below to expand
Registrar Room Request Form
AV Request Form
Questions about this venue
Contact Lisa Zerkle in the Special Events Department at 260-481-5493.