Office of Research, Engagement, and Sponsored Programs
- Office of Research, Engagement, and Sponsored Programs
Welcome to the Office
The Office of Research, Engagement, and Sponsored Programs (RESP) is a unit within the Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) created to serve the faculty, students, and staff with scholarly and creative activities and engagement.
To facilitate the procurement of external support through research grants, contracts, and technical assistance agreements; to administer internal support for research; and to document and publicize the scholarly achievements of members of the IPFW community.
- Enhance the research productivity of the University.
- Increase external support of research.
- Facilitate partnerships with regional industry and government.
- Expand interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Reinvigorate community engagement in all aspects of campus life.
- Increase external support for research.
- Utilize internal resources to maximize research productivity.
- Enhance economic links to northeastern Indiana and increase commercialization of research products.
- Expand and strengthen the Centers of Excellence.
- Document and publicize research productivity.
- Enhance the research experience of undergraduate and graduate students.
- Enhance community engagement.