Services Available Through University Police
- Jump starts for stranded motorists.
- Unlock service for individuals who have locked their keys in their cars.
- An escort service, available 24-hours a day.
- A campus wide emergency telephone system monitored 24 hours a day.
- Free engraving of social security or ID numbers on personal property.
- Central repository for lost and found articles.
- Crime prevention lectures and seminars for new staff and students.
- Bicycle Registration [PDF]. Fill out the form then print it and take it to the University Police Department.
- General Information
- Weather Info line (recorded)
481-6050 or 481-5770