IPFW Intramurals, Health and Wellness and IPSGA, bring you the 2nd Annual IPFW Mini Triathlon.
Friday, April 19th 2012 on the IPFW Campus.
1 Mile Kayak
10 Mile Bike Ride
2 Mile Run
All on the IPFW Campus. If you want to push yourself you can do it alone. Not so sure? Form a team. Each person will do one event. Grab your friends, teachers, or roommate and join us.
- Compete as an individual or 3-person team
- Kayaks, paddles and life jackets will be provided by Fort Wayne Outfitters
- Awards given to top men's, women's and co-ed teams and best costume as well as top male and female competitors.
- Helmets required for all cyclists
- (Parkview Safety Store provides discounted bicycle helmets: Located at 1818 Carew Street, Suite 140)
- Kayak portion will begin and end at the IPFW Venderly Bridge
- Bike will begin at Venderly Bridge and end at Walb Friend’s Pavilion
- Run will begin and end at Walb Friend’s Pavilion
This is a great way for your class, group, team, building and so forth to get out and have some fun.
We will provide food, refreshments and of awards at the end of the race.
Registration forms are due by Thursday April 18th at 5 PM at the Intramural office in Gates Center 217 or the Health Clinic on the 2nd Floor of Walb.
Come out and join this annual event.