We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2013-2014. Apply early to ensure your space with IPFW Student Housing. Below are the steps to begin the process:
- Obtain an application: to obtain the application you may choose to do any one of the following: stop by the front desk at Cole Commons, call 260-481-4180 to have one mailed to you, visit the forms tab to print an application, or click here to apply online.
- Fill out the application: your information and the information of your guarantor is necessary. The application also needs to include room selection type, lease length, and parking/vehicle information. The last step is to sign and date it.
- Submit the application: the application is due with a $20 application fee and $150 refundable security deposit. We accept check, credit card, and/or money orders for this payment. Payments made with credit cards can be done over the phone. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept payment in the form of cash in our office. The application can be dropped at the front desk of Cole Commons, mailed to 4110 Crescent Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN 46815, or faxed to 260-481-4182.
- Receive the contract: as soon as we receive your completed application, we will process the paperwork and send out a contract for your preferred room type. We will contact you prior to sending out the contract if your room preference is not stated or no longer available. If you do not receive a contract within one week of submitting your paperwork, please give us a call at 260-481-4180 or e-mail us.
- Review the contract: once you receive your contract from us, verify all information is correct. If you have any questions about the paperwork that you received or if there is a correction, please call us at 260-481-4180. The packet will include your contract, the student housing handbook with acknowledgement form, and resident profile. After reviewing all forms, be sure that both student and guarantor signatures are on the contract and handbook form and that you have completed the resident profile.
- Submit the contract: contracts need to be returned to Cole Commons in person or by mail. A completed packet includes your signed contract, handbook acknowledgement form, and resident profile.
- Receive confirmation letter: when we have all completed paperwork, you will receive a confirmation letter in the mail acknowledging your reserved space for the contract term.