Collegiate Connection

Application FAQs

Have questions about how to complete the application form or course request form? Click here for answers to our most frequently asked questions.

How to Apply and Register

After meeting the admission requirements, you need to apply for admission to the IPFW Collegiate Connection program. You do not need to submit your ACT or SAT test scores and the application fee has been waived.

NOTE: Dual Credit students should not complete the Common Application for dual credit enrollment admission.

First Steps:

  1. Talk to your high school guidance counselor to determine eligibility (consult the Admission Requirements).
  2. Obtain a Collegiate Connection brochure for courses at IPFW or @Your High School flyer from your guidance counselor or click on the link for information online.
  3. Apply online (do not use Internet Explorer) for Spring 2018.
  4. Submit an official high school transcript to: Collegiate Connection, Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, 2101 E. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499. IPFW does accept Parchment electronic transcripts.
  5. Complete the Parent/Guardian Permission Form and either mail it to the above address, or scan and upload it to your application status page (fall and spring only). An email will be sent to you with instructions.

How to Register:

For dual credit classes at your high school, complete and submit the Course Request Form (do not use Internet Explorer).

For classes at the IPFW campus, contact the Collegiate Connection office at 260-481-5478 to discuss your course options.

All registrations are processed in the Collegiate Connection office and students cannot register themselves for classes.

Two Students in Curriculum Lab

Apply online!
Collegiate Connection students can apply online (do not use Explorer).

Spring 2018 Application

Fall 2018 Application will be available in February.

Application Fee Waiver

Did you know that the application fee is waived for all Collegiate Connection students if they apply for admission to attend IPFW the fall semester immediately following high school graduation? Complete the Common Application and request the fee waiver in the IPFW section of the application.

Our Student Says . . .

“I liked the idea of being able to earn college credit while still in high school.”  Danielle, Homestead High School