Students must meet the following criteria to participate in the Collegiate Connection program:
- Pass End of Course Assessments in algebra and English.
- Maintain a B average (3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- Complete (or will be able to complete) enough high school credits to meet CORE 40 or Academic Honors high school graduation requirements
- Be in the top half of their graduating class
- Approval from parent/guardian and high school guidance office
Additional information is needed for home-schooled students.