January 8, 2016
May 13, 2016
registered on or before May 13
June 24, 2016
registered on or after May 14
August 19, 2016
Effective January 1, 2016 the Bursar Office will not accept coin in excess of $5.00
Tuition, Fees and Housing Due Date:
Review your SPRING eStatement for detailed information.
NOTE: Effective January 1, 2016 the Bursar Office will not accept coin in excess of $5.00.
1. Pay by the deadline
2. Failure to meet the deadline may result in cancellation of your classes
3. You are RESPONSIBLE for payment of your Tuition and All Fees unless you withdraw from your classes during the published refund period
4. Stopping class attendance does not constitute withdraw
5. You must process a drop/add form through
6. Credit Card information will not be accepted by email or fax
7. Enroll in a payment plan before the due date:
Please use this checklist to ensure your Bursar Student Account is in good standing.
*Note: for best results all student account data should be opened using Internet Explorer.
Mon.-Thurs. 8a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Friday 9a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Kettler Hall G57