It is an exciting time to be at IPFW and your choice to be a #newdon15 couldn't be better! We are excited to welcome you to campus and have a two-step New Student Orientation process to provide you the foundation you need to connect you with your campus, learn how to access important resources, have some fun, build your Spring Semester schedule and get you on a successful path towards graduation!
All facets of Orientation are mandatory for all first-year students, who are transferring 29 or fewer credit hours, so make arrangements and plans today and we will see you soon!
Orientation Step 1: Advising & Registration
Contact your academic advisor to be advised and to register for Spring Semester courses. Academic advisors are specific to each student based upon intended major and admission status.
To get started:
1. Activate your My.IPFW account.
2. Click on the Enrollment Tab to find your academic advisor's name and contact information.
3. Contact your academic advisor to let them know you are a new student for the Spring 2015 Semester.
4. Complete any required placement tests (note that placement tests need to be completed before your advisor can assist you with registration).
5. Register for your Spring 2016 Semester schedule!
Orientation Step 2: New Student Orientation
It's January - you are a college student now! The second half of Orientation is packed full of resources; your official IPFW apparel; meeting your classmates, academic personnel; obtaining your student ID card; and so much more.
Save the date: Friday, January 8, 2016 from 8:00a-1:00p
If you have questions at any time, please call our office 260-481-0404 or email email@example.com.