Other Scholarship Opportunities
IPFW CSSAC (Clerical and Service Staff Committee) Grant Program
- The applicant must be the dependent child (natural, adoptive, or stepchild) of a benefited IPFW clerical or service staff employee who has been employed at least one year.
- Grant awards will depend on available funds. Grant awards to dependents are not to exceed $200 per semester.
- The dependent must be a full time student in an undergraduate program at IPFW (Fort Wayne campus) during the award time period, must have completed 12 or more credit hours, and have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- The dependent or the parent/employee must participate in a CSSAC Fund Raiser each semester an award is received. (Currently this means a one hour commitment at the biannual Book Sale or annual Blood Drive, simply to be a representative of IPFW.)
Complete the Application Form and follow the instructions below for submission.
- Attach a letter of recommendation from a non-family member (such as a coworker, supervisor, professor.) Required with first application ONLY.
- Attach a goal statement of not less than one paragraph. Required with first application ONLY.
- Attach an unofficial transcript copy available from the Registrar’s Office.
- Forms must be submitted to Financial Aid Services, Kettler Hall, Room 102B, by June 1st (FALL) to receive a grant award for each semester of that academic year. If attending SPRING semester ONLY, forms must be submitted by November 1st.
Laverne Noyes Grant
The Laverne Noyes Grant provides funding to students with financial need who have a direct ancestor that served in the military during World War I. Financial need is determined by information entered on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- File a FAFSA after January 1 but before midnight EST on March;
- complete and submit an application;
- attach documentation that certifies your ancestor's military service, such as the veteran's discharge papers. You will only have to supply the certification document once, when you first apply for the grant.
Once complete, applications must be submitted to the IPFW Financial Aid Office.
Deadline is March 10.