Transferring to IPFW from another college or university
If you're a student transferring from another college or university, there are several things that you must do to transfer your financial aid information.
- If you registered for classes at your prior school, you must officially withdraw through your prior school's registrar's office.
- Contact the financial aid office at your prior school and request your aid to be cancelled and your loan end dates changed.
- If you have a Parent PLUS loan at your prior school, your parent must cancel it and reapply for a new PLUS loan through IPFW.
- Log on to your FAFSA and change your school code to IPFW's school code, 001828.
- If you have Indiana state grants (like the Higher Education Award or 21st Century Scholar) you must log on to SSACI eStudent and change your school code to IPFW, 001828
- If you have CVO (Child of a Disabled Veteran or Public Safety Office) you must turn in a new state certification and complete the IPFW CVO application. Your FAFSA must also be received by IPFW before CVO can be processed.
Print our Transfer Student Checklist for reference