Industrial Advisory Committee
The CEIT Industrial Advisory Committee (IAC) represents organizations that employ graduates, acts in a leadership role in the future direction of Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology education, and advises the department in establishing, achieving, and assessing its goals. The committee reviews program curricula, student outcomes and program educational objectives and provides advice on current and future needs in the technical fields in which graduates are employed.
Front: Wayne Erxleben, United Technologies, Inc., Todd Shinabarger, Vera Bradley, David Threm, Exelis, Al Taylor, AEP, Randy Brock, BAE Systems.
Back: Tom Groves, Lutheran Health Network, Mike Kanning, MedPro, John Mergy, Do It Best, Athar Safdar, Frontier Communications, Rod Klinger, BAE Systems.
- Mike Altendorf, VP of IT, Do It Best Corp
- Jon Beasley, Section Manager, Frontier Communications
- Dr. Roger C. Becerra, Team Leader Technology, GE ECM (Regal-Beloit)
- Joseph Bender, Staff Engineer, Exelis
- Matt Bishop, Manager of Biomedical Department, Parkview Hospital
- Randy Brock, Manager,BAE Systems, Inc.
- Kathy Contino, Manager Information Technology, Exelis
- Paul DeMond, Director of Engineering, Ultra Electronics - Undersea Sensor Systems, Inc.
- Wayne Erxleben, Staff Electrical Engineer United Technologies Electronic Controls
- Thomas Groves, Network Dir. Biomedical Engineering, Lutheran Health Network
- Dan Lehman, President & Owner 3Genuity, Secure Card, LLC & WebBalanced Technologies
- Medrick McClain, Engineer, Raytheon Company
- John Mergy, Manager Application, Portfolio Do It Best Corp
- Mike Mourey, Manager of Infrastructure Engineering, IPFW, ITS
- Mike Newell, Engineering Manager-ITT Exelis
- Jerry Ryan, Senior System Engineer, Carrier Corporation
- Athar Safdar, Sr. Network Engineer, Frontier
- Al Taylor, Station Manager, American Electric Power
- David Threm, Enterprise Architect Exelis
- Tim Wiggins, VP Operations & CIO Medical Protective