What to know what your future is in Educational Leadership? Check this out!
• The accelerated M.S. Ed is a cohort model – meaning you progress through the program as a group, building professional relationships with cohort peers that remain strong throughout your administrative careers. Cohort also means courses are not canceled.
• IPFW offers the shortest on-site degree completion timeline for M.S. Education in Leadership– just 14 or 17 months.
• Cohorts start in January or May, providing flexibility in your schedule.
• Program completion requires just 36 credit hours, courses blend theory and practice through multiple and substantial field experiences of work directly in the P-12 school setting.
• Classes are held just one Saturday a month classes during the school year; during the Summer semesters courses meet once per week for an extended class period.
• The M.S. Ed program results in an internationally-accredited Indiana University degree.
• As a graduate of the program, you may apply for an Indiana Building Level Leadership license when you pass the state required licensing examination; IPFW graduates boast an impressive 97% pass rate.