Entrepreneurship & Corporate Training Center
Tailored Training Solutions
Training to suit your needs.
Training when and where you want it.
Training with results!
IPFW’s department of Entrepreneurship and Corporate Training provides resources for the entrepreneur and corporations throughout northeast Indiana, southern Michigan, and northwestern Ohio. Our resources assist these entities by providing customized training solutions based on a thorough needs analysis and can be delivered anywhere on-site, off-site, or on campus.
Our resources include the diverse faculty of the university, an expansive network of community experts from across the region, and the Northeast Indiana Small Business Development Center. These resources help to position entrepreneurs and organizations to achieve their strategic goals.
- Custom Training
- The department of Entrepreneurship and Corporate Training include almost any content area. Our most popular areas are:
- Supervisory and Leadership Development
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Foreign Languages
- Computer Skills
- English as a Second Language and Culture Coaching
- Technical Skills
- Convenient Classes
- Our courses are taught on-site, off-site in the community, or on IPFW’s campus. Training schedules are developed to meet the needs of the corporate client, aiming to minimize impact to their operation and production goals. But customization is more than just in scheduling and location. We can customize the content, textbooks, or instructors to provide detailed programs that meet specific needs.
- Where to start?
- Review our catalog of public courses to see if any of these courses begin to address your needs. Then, contact us to discover how the curriculum and course can be customized to your specific environment. Or, just give us a call and we’ll research the best option to meet your needs. Consultations are free.
- Need more information?
- Contact Melissa Kurten at 260-481-6620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know our Instructors
What is being said...
"The Continuing Studies program at IPFW has provided our employees with specific training relevant to our industry. We were impressed by the number of employees who participated, and are extremely pleased with the results. We will definitely continue to work with IPFW in the future." - Louise Hadley, Exelis
"IPFW's Tailored Training Solutions gave us exactly what we needed for our employees. We saw immediate results and plan to use this training tool again." - Jeremy L. Mullins, Louis Dreyfus Commodities