Jeannie D. DiClementi, Psy.D.
Methamphetamine use and HIV-risk behaviors in rural populations; drug-use networks, sexual networks, and undiagnosed Axis I and II disorders in rural methamphetamine users; HIV education and prevention; health disparities in medical education, prevention, and outreach; hypnotizability and information processing as related to interoceptive cueing and symptom perception.
- Elementary Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Cross Cultural Psychology
- Field Placement in a Community Setting
- Readings and Research in Psychology
- Independent Study/Senior Research
- Honors Thesis
- Tests and Measurement
- Mental Measurement (graduate)
- Introduction to Clinical Psychology (graduate)
- Psychology of HIV Disease (graduate, undergraduate, and professional coninuing education)
- Addictions: Biology, Psychology, and Society