The purpose of the College of Health and Human Services Student Success Center is to work collaboratively with students, faculty and administrators to:
- assist students learn to navigate through and take advantage of the College of Health and Human Services and the University.
- promote student recruitment, retention, and diversification efforts in the College of Health and Human Services.
Assist students to develop and accomplish academic and personal goals by:
- facilitating the exploration of health career options
- clarifying career goals
- linking those goals to appropriate academic paths
- developing plans of study
- providing strategies for successful entry into the College's competitive programs
Academically advise students who are:
- pre-radiography and radiography majors
- transfer candidates to IUPUI's health professions programs
- current or prospective College of Health and Human Services' students who are seeking new career options in health fields
Coordinate the College's student organizations.
Provide a resource library to research and explore health careers.
Coordinate consistent implementation of University and College policies and procedures across programs.
Coordinate the College's advising by professional and faculty advisors across department.
Serve as a liaison and provide students with appropriate referrals to other campus resources.