Celebrate 50 Years
College of Education and Public Policy

Welcome to the Special Education program! We have a variety of options to help you gain the required knowledge and skills to apply for an Indiana License in Mild Intervention and/or Intense Intervention. You can be an undergraduate or graduate student. See table for your options and contact us. We would love to talk with you.

Link to the Special Education Program Graduate Admissions webpage

Program Options
Mild Intervention Minor
Intense Intervention Certificate  
Professional Development PGP