- Established in 1964 in Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Chancellor: Vicky L. Carwein
- Largest university in northeast Indiana
- Fifth largest university in the state
- Campus is 688 acres with 40 buildings and structures and 2,668,078 square feet of building space
- Offers more than 200 academic options
- Accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Higher Learning Commission
- Schools, divisions, and programs have acquired additional accreditation
- Academically composed of five colleges, one school, and two divisions with 33 total departments:
- Hosts 14 Centers of Excellence that integrate teaching, research, and service to the community
© 2014 Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). All rights reserved. IPFW is an equal access/equal opportunity university.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please email the Office of Institutional Equity at email@example.com.