Contact the Help Desk:
- Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sat: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sun: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Responsibilities of User Technology Support
- Provide faculty and staff with individual and group training.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on applications.
- Supply printed and online instructions for supported applications.
- Produce and publish training materials for the campus faculty and staff.
- Produce IT news releases Advise on current and future technology initiatives.
- Maintain the IT Services web site and online knowledge base.
© 2014 Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). All rights reserved. IPFW is an equal access/equal opportunity university.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please email the Office of Institutional Equity at email@example.com.