Contact the Help Desk:
- Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sat: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sun: CLOSED
Requirements for Purchasing Software at the Bookstore
- Photo ID and proof of current or future enrollment are required. This can include printed copies of your fee statement or schedule of classes.
- For enrollment in any given semester, software can be purchased during finals week of the preceding semester through the week before finals of that semester. For example:
- If you are enrolled for the Fall semester, you can purchase software during finals week of Summer II through the week before Fall finals.
- If you are enrolled for the Summer I semester, you can purchase software during finals week of Spring through the week before Summer I finals.
- Consult the official academic calendar for specific dates.
Continuing Education Students
- Unfortunately, Continuing Education students are not eligible for software discounts. Students must be registered in a for-credit class to be eligible for discounted software. Continuing Education classes are non-credit.
- Employees must show their IPFW staff ID card.
Emeritus Faculty/Official Retirees
- Not all software at the bookstore is available to emeritus faculty and/or official retirees. Contact the Help Desk to check availability.
Online Training Videos