What Is It?
IUware offers a wide variety of software packages at NO charge, including site-licensed products from Adobe, Microsoft, and others.
Who Can Use It?
All IPFW students, faculty, and staff.
What Should I Know?
- You do not technically own IUware software loaded onto the computers, however as long as you are a student, faculty member, or staff member at IPFW, you are entitled to use the software, subject to terms and conditions specified by IPFW, IU and the publishers of the software.
- If you leave IPFW, you must remove any IUware software that have installed on the computers.
- Note: If you would like to continue to use the product, you are encouraged to purchase the academic versions(s) of the software from Follett's IPFW Bookstore before leaving the university. By doing so, you will be benefited from the academic discount.
- Note: Students may retain software available through the IU-Microsoft agreement.
- Students must be enrolled in at least one accredited course at IPFW to be eligible.
- Faculty and staff should only use this service on personal devices. It is not meant to be used on university owned equipment because it will use one of the licenses meant for your personal equipment.
- Not all of the software on IUware is available to IPFW users.
- Microsoft operating systems can only be installed 1 time. Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite can be installed 2 times.
IU KB Articles