Contact the Help Desk:
- Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sat-Sun: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Getting Connected to the Internet in Housing
Network Access Control (NAC)
Wired (Student Housing)
Connecting to the Internet in Housing
- Have an active IPFW student account.
- Configure your device to make a secure connection.
- The configuration for wireless is the same in Housing as it is on the main campus. If you have already configured the wireless on your device, you do not need to do it again.
- If you plan to connect wired and wireless, you need to follow configuration steps for both.
Online Training Videos