Contact the Help Desk:
- Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sat: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sun: CLOSED
Printing in the Student Computer Labs
Student Computer Lab Printers
- There are black and white laser printers available in all of the open student labs, teaching labs and in student housing labs.
- Color printers are available in KT 217 and WU 221.
- Note: Color printing is only available through Web Print.
- Every student has a printing quota on a per-semester basis.
- Printers will print single or double-sided.
- Special paper, transparencies, and envelopes cannot be used in the printers.
- Additional color printing is provided at IPFW's Printing Services department for a fee.
- Each student receives a $40 printing allotment per semester which comes out of their student technology fee.
- Pages are charged at $0.05 per side for black and white.
- Pages are charged at $0.25 per side for color.
- There is no charge for printing the cover/separator page.
- Once the allotment has been used, students may go to the Bursar's office to add money to their account in $5 increments.
- Up to $10 will be rolled-over at the end each semester.
- The maximum allotment at the beginning of a semester will be $40 sheets plus up to $10 roll-over, totaling no more than $50.
Online Training Videos