Contact the Help Desk:
- Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sat: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sun: CLOSED
Forwarding Student E-mail to Another Address
Automatically Forward E-mail
- Log into your IPFW student e-mail account.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner > Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click the Add a forwarding address button.
- Enter the address you want all IPFW mail forwarded to and click Next.
- Click Proceed to confirm the address.
- Click OK on the confirmation code screen.
- You must now log into that e-mail account and confirm the receipt of the message. When the message arrives, copy the confirmation code from the body of the message.
- In your IPFW mail, under the Forwarding and POP/IMAP settings, paste in the confirmation code and click Verify.
- Select the option to Forward a copy of incoming mail to your other e-mail address.
- It is recommended you send a test message from another e-mail address to verify forwarding is set up correctly.
Online Training Videos