Contact the Help Desk:
- Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sat-Sun: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Emailing Your Class Via OASIS
Use of OASIS to E-mail Students
- Log into myIPFW with your campus username and password.
- Click the Online Access To Student Information System link from the Faculty/Advisor tab.
- Click Faculty & Advisor Services.
- Click Summary Class List.
- Select the term and click Submit.
- Choose your course and click Submit.
- At the bottom of the resulting list, there will be an E-mail Class link. Clicking the link will open a new e-mail addressed to all your students using your default mail application.
- Before sending the message, make sure all addresses are listed in the BC (Blind Copy) field.
- Enter a message subject and body. Send the message.
Online Training Videos