Changing Your IPFW Network Password
Changing IPFW Network Password
Note: Steps for students, faculty and staff to change their IPFW password.
- Go to myIPFW but do not log in.
- Click the Change Password link at the bottom of the page.
- You must follow the password criteria listed.
- Enter the appropriate information for old password, new password and confirm password.
- Click the Process My Request button.
- You will receive one of the following messages:
- "Your password has been changed."
- "Your password has NOT been changed." - Usually means the old password entered is incorrect OR the new password chosen has been used previously.
- "Your new password and the password confirm do not match."
- "Your old password is incorrect." - Either your old password was typed incorrectly or your password has expired and you are completely out of grace logins.