OnePurdue is used for payment and salary statements, working times, and taxes. It also brings many benefits to the employee.
- Payment and salary statement available.
- Paid time off information/ report.
- Update change(s) in family status.
- Review benefits coverage.
- Manage your Purdue retirement benefits.
- Voluntary retirement savings.
- Enroll or change your investment allocations for future contributions.
- Manage your Public Employees' Retirement Fund (PERF).
- Change investment allocations.
- Minnesota Life
- Additional insurance
- Change your term life and accidental death and dismemberment benefits.
- Update personal data and address.
- Change ethnicity, race, disabled status and military/veteran status.
- Update bank information.
- Change educational data.
- Change directory access to home address/ phone.
- Access working times.
- Update working times.
- Download the W2 tax form.