Web Content Management
The Web team in Marketing and Creative Services works closely with Information Technology Services, units within University Relations and Communications, and key stakeholders across campus in strategic use and support of the university's Web content management system (WebCMS).
In particular, the Web team:
- Designs and develops templates in the WebCMS
- Oversees standards and best practices for Web content
- Assists campus areas with site architecture and content organization
- Works with university Web publishers on content strategy
- Develops enhanced content features for the WebCMS
- Coordinates training efforts with Information Technology Services
- Coordinates graphic-design and photography efforts
- Plays a key role in ADA 508 Web Accessibility compliance (templates and enhanced content features)
IPFW uses dotCMS, an open-source, enterprise-level Web Content Management System.