Alumni Center Cancellation Policies
- Cancellation: canceling anytime up to 30 days prior to your event
- Late Cancellation: canceling 30 days up to 7 days before your event.
- No Show:canceling with less than 7 days to your event or not showing up for your event.
- Any cancellation by the renter must be received in writing in the Special Events office. (email is fine)
- Events that are canceled “day of” due to inclement weather will not be charged a late cancellation fee as long as the group representative contacts our offices at least 4 hours prior to their scheduled event start time to notify us of the weather related cancellation.
- IPFW’s obligation to make the facility available will be relieved if anything outside of its control prevents the facility from being available at the date and time scheduled for the event. This includes such occurrences as natural disaster, fire, destruction, war, governmental order, quarantine and administrative evacuation (i.e. bomb threats) or other forces or events outside of IPFW’s control. If such occurs, IPFW will refund the renter’s deposit and fee already paid in full, but will have no other liability due to such cancellation or unavailability of the use of its facility.
Alumni Center Cancellation Fee structure:
(For all venues including Meeting Rooms A & B, Grand Lobby and Bar, Board Room, Lawn, and Patio)
Co-Sponsored/Not For Profit/For Profit Events/Companies In Residence/External Alumni Groups/Departmental/Student Groups
- Cancellation Fee: $0.00
- Late Cancellation Fee: 50% of Original Rental Fees
- No Show Fee: 100% of Original Rental Fees