Outdoor Rentals and Related Fees
- Generators (2): $ 40.00
- Staging (4’ x 8’ x 3’) (14): $ 8.00 each
- 6" tables delivered for outdoor events (as needed/as approved for event use): $2.50 each
- Folding Chairs (as needed/as approved for event use): 1.75 each
- Blue Barrels/Recycling Bins (4 required per outdoor site): $ 5.00 each
- Sandwich Boards (as needed/as approved for event use): $ 5.00 each
Outdoor equipment is extremely limited please make sure to speak to your event coordinator early about your needs.
- Site Cleaning: $ 50.00 per site
- Additional Cleaning as needed (over and above standard cleaning fee): $50/hour
- Damage Repairs: Will be billed at $50/hour + actual cost of materials.
- All labor as needed for event requirements outside of normal operating hours or staffing levels will be billed to client. This includes all non-IPFW Athletic Events including the Plex (for example Spiece, Soccer Showcase, baseball, wheelchair tennis, tournaments, etc.) you will incur a charge to cover custodial and grounds labor if your event occurs outside of normal operating hours.
- For all on campus events, if you will need custodial staff to monitor your event you may be charged for labor if the event occurs outside of normal operating hours.
- A/V Tech: $ 30/hour (4 hour minimum)
- Alcohol Liaison: $ 30/hour (2 hour minimum)
- Security: $35/hour as needed, as required by IPFW policies. NOTE: All non-IPFW Department/Company-In-Residence events must have a minimum of one (1) security officer for every 500 persons in attendance.
IPFW maintains a strict tent policy. All tents must be secured by water barrels. In the event that only a staked tent will accommodate your needs, Renter will be required to sign a damage waiver prior to tent installation confirming they understand they (Renter) are responsible for all damages/repairs. Additionally, a $250 fee will be assessed to Renter to have utilities marked. All load-in/load-out times for tent placement must be confirmed with your IPFW Event Coordinator prior to the event. No portable fixture can be staked or set-up in the grass that may disrupt or damage electrical/water/or gas lines.