Science Building, Room 168
Located in the Science Building just off the student lounge Science Building, room 168 is a great venue for a formal meeting, lecture, panel discussion, or demonstration lecture.
- Capacity: 125 seats
- Seating: Split into two main sections with a center isle and two outer isles. All seating at tables and fixed to floor. First row and last row handicap accessible.
- Square Feet: 2,655
- Flooring: Carpeted steps
- Available Technology:
- DVD/VHS combo player
- Fixed Computer
- Three motorized screens two smaller screens (20’ H x 7’ W) behind one larger (10’ H x 20’ W)
- Projector only displays on larger screen
- Private Rental Rates: $25 per hour with a 2 hour minimum
- Click image below to expand
Registrar Room Request Form
AV Request Form
Questions about this venue
Contact Susan Huller in the Special Events Department at 260-481-6613.