Part of the Student Services Complex addition was to link the Walb Student Union and the Helmke Library. This new area includes the Balthaser Conference Room. This beautiful conference room is surrounded on 3 sides by windows providing a panoramic view of the Festival Lawn to the east of the library. The Balthaser Conference Room is just right for meetings large and small.
- Capacity: Standard Conference Room Setup for 14-16 people at table with additional seating for 2 guests
- Available Technology:
- 42 inch flat panel television w/VGA cable Supplied (no cable access)
- Wireless and Wired IPFW network access (Guest User Account Required)
- Contact IT Services Helpdesk for other technical needs at 260-481-6030
- There is a small sink and counter area for refreshment service
- Hours: The Balthaser Conference Room can be booked during normal building hours of 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Key can be picked up from the Special Events Department in WU G28
- Balthaser Conference Room (LB 275) can only be reserved by IPFW Faculty and Staff
How To Schedule: