Liberal Arts Building, Room 159
Located in the Liberal Arts Building, formerly known as the Classroom Medical Building, Liberal Arts Building, room 159 is a great venue for a formal meeting or presentation, lecture, or panel discussion.
- Square Feet: 3,772
- Capacity: 392 seats
- Seating: Arranged in a standard lecture hall setup and permanently attached to the floor.
- Flooring: Carpeted steps
- Available Technology:
- Crestron System which powers up a DVD, VHS, Computer, and Screen.
- Two motorized screens 10’ H x 10’ W
- Rate: $25 per hour with a 2 hour minimum
- Click images below to expand
To reserve the Liberal Arts Lobby, outside of Room 159, please contact Heidi Felger at 260-481-6160 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Registrar Room Request Form
AV Request Form
Questions about this venue
Contact Susan Huller in the Special Events Department at 260-481-6613.