Part-Time Assistant Box Office Supervisor
The IPFW Box Office is looking for a part-time Box Office Assistant. The IPFW Box Office is the primary ticketing outlet for the IPFW Departments of Athletics, Music, and Theatre and for Special Events in the Auer Performance Hall, Rhinehart Recital Hall, Walb Student Union, and Neff 101.
- Staffing the box office ticket window during daily operations Monday-Friday 12:30-6:30 p.m.
- Would work 20-30/week depending upon the needs of the events that week.
- May require some evenings and weekends
- Customer service
- Process phone and walk up ticket orders
- Follow all box office policies and procedures
- Scheduling and supervise student ticket sellers for all ticketed events in the Rhinehart Music Center, Williams Theatre, Studio Theatre, and Gates Sports Center
- Maintain an accurate event listing
- Assist in training and supervision of staff
The ideal candidates would possess:
- A background in customer service and cash handling
- Knowledge of the windows operating system and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of the IPFW Campus
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Reuben Albaugh, box office supervisor via email at email@example.com or via mail to IPFW Box Office - ATTN: Reuben Albaugh 2101 E. Coliseum Blvd; Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Review of application will begin immediately.