Your Advisor's Responsibilities to You:
- Post and maintain adequate office hours for advising.
- Communicate with students in a timely manner through IPFW e-mail and other appropriate means.
- Share knowledge of IPFW & department policies & regulations.
- Explain program requirements and document progress.
- Provide knowledgeable suggestions about realistic course load & selections.
- Refer students to IPFW resources, when needed.
- Discuss certification, licensing criteria, internships or co-ops.
- Help students connect curriculum to post-graduation goals.
Note: The advisor you meet at your College Day may not be your assigned advisor.