It is an exciting time to be at IPFW and your choice couldn't be better!
A student's first step toward academic success is to complete IPFW New Student Orientation. It is mandatory that all first-year students, who have completed less than 15 credit hours, complete Online Orientation and attend their College Day.
It is critical that you complete this requirement as soon as possible, as you will meet with your advisor on your College Day and schedule your Fall Semester courses!
Orientation is a multi-step process outlined below. For a full checklist (also sent to your home address) click here:
1. Activate your My.IPFW email address
2. Look for an email from email@example.com and follow the directions to log-on to your E-Learning account
3. Complete Online New Student Orientation (this will take you appx. 60 minutes)
Students must use Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser in order to access New Student Orientation information. A free download is found at www.mozilla.org.
4. Online Orientation is a multi-section process. You must complete each section and receive a grade of 100% on each quiz to advance. At the completion of Online Orientation, you will be provided a list of dates for your College Day. Make sure you register for your College Day and Freshmen Fest before advancing.
5. Take any necessary reading and writing guided-self placement tests and schedule your math and foreign language placement tests (if required).
6. Attend your College Day at your designated date and time.
7. Attend Freshmen Fest, Friday, August 22, 2014 (3 days before classes start) and get ready to be begin your Mastodon journey!
If you have questions at any time, please call our office 260-481-6609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.