Join us as we showcase service learning at IPFW in October 2015. Faculty, staff, students, and Indiana Campus Compact will offer displays of service learning projects and resources.
“We hope to make this an annual event,” states Deb Barrick, director of the Office of Academic Internships, Cooperative Education and Service Learning (OACS). Barrick continues, “there is good service learning work being done at IPFW and we want to increase visibility of that.”
Keep in touch with us for more details on the event as we get closer.
View pictures from the 2014 Service Learning Showcase here.
Present and share your community-based research, service learning projects, and scholarly work in the community during poster presentation sessions at the Service Learning Showcase.
Suggested poster topics:
• Impact of reciprocal campus-community partnerships
• Student learning and development in service-learning courses
• Synopsis of research data collection and/or analysis
• Tools and resources developed to aid in the planning or execution of curricular community engagement initiatives
• Institutionalization of service learning in higher education
• Models of intra- and inter-campus partnerships
• Methods to increase the number of effective campus-community partnerships
• Teaching methods or strategies utilized in community engaged classrooms.
• Innovations and/or strategies to improve health, life, and well-being.
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.