In compliance with certain federal and state requirements, IPFW is making self-mailing voter registration forms available on campus as well as providing information about links to electronic sites where such forms can be found.
The sites on campus for securing the self-mailing forms include:
- Bursar Office—Kettler Hall
- Financial Aid Office—Kettler Hall
- Office of the Registrar—Kettler Hall
- Office of the Dean of Students—Walb Union
- Multicultural Services—Walb Union
- Gates Sports Center
- Helmke Library
- Information Desk—Kettler Hall Lobby
- Walb Student Union Information—Lobby
- All School Dean’s Office
Forms can also be obtained at the following offices:
- Allen County Voter Registration Office
- Public Librairies
- State License Branches
- Certain City, Town, and Township Offices
Voter Registration Forms are also available on line at the Election Assistance Commission Website www.eac.gov and the Indiana Secretary of State Website. To download and print the form you will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader® .
Registration Deadline: Applications must be postmarked (or hand delivered to your county voter registration office) no later than 29 days before the next election.
Requirements for Voting Eligibility in Indiana
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must be at least 18 years old on the day of the next general or municipal election
- You must have lived in your Indiana precinct for at least 30 days before the next election, and
- You must not currently be in prison after being convicted of a crime.