Fort Wayne Higher Education Consortium
The Fort Wayne Higher Education Consortium allows IPFW students to enroll in one course per fall or spring semeser at another participating institution if a course is closed at the end of final registration or is not offered during the current semester at IPFW. Applicable courses must be verified by your academic adviser. The course will count as either a Purdue University or Indiana University course on your final transcript, depending on your major.
Universities participating in the consortium in addition to IPFW are:
Criteria for IPFW Students
- You must be an undergraduate degree-seeking student.
- You can enroll in only one course through the consortium program during the fall and spring semesters. Consortium registrations are not available during the summer.
- You must be enrolled in at least one other course at IPFW and remain enrolled in that course during the entire semester. If you drop all courses except for the consortium course, you will be withdrawn from the consortium course.
How to Register
- Register and pay for the IPFW course. You will pay the regular per-credit hour fee rate.
- Print, complete, and sign the FWHEC Enrollment Request Form. (You may also pick up a request form in the Registrar's office, Kettler Hall, room 107.)
- Have your academic advisor sign the form.
- Return the fully completed and signed form to the IPFW Registrar's office for processing.
If you have questions regarding the consortium program, please contact the Registrar's office.