If you have difficulty accessing myipfw or receive error messages while logged in, please try the following:
- Clear your browser cache and make sure your browser is set to refresh pages every time.
- If you're using Internet Explorer, set your security to Low. To do this, go to Tools > Internet Options... and choose the Security tab. Select the Custom Level... button. At the bottom, change Reset to: to Low and select the Reset button. Once you've done this, hit the Refresh button if you receive the "Page Cannot Be Displayed" error message again.
- Increase your computer's memory settings. Go to the Desktop and select My Computer. Select Control Panel/ Internet/Options/Settings. Move the arrow indicator to the right to increase the "amount of disk space" setting.
- If the above efforts fail, please contact the IT Services Help Desk at 260-481-6030, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, try accessing myIPFW from a campus terminal.