Students admitted to IPFW can use the Online Access to the Student Information System (OASIS) through myIPFW to register for classes and view class schedules and course descriptions. In addition, students can view their grades and unofficial transcript as well as any transfer credits or registration holds.
If you need assistance, contact your academic advisor.
- Registration information is available in the IPFW Student Handbook and meeting with your academic advisor. You can view the Schedule of Classes online. Create your schedule using the myipfw Class Scheduling Template (PDF—requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). Make sure all the classes you select have seats available.
- Go to myIPFW.
- First time users of myIPFW: Click on "First Time User" and follow the instructions to activate your computer network username and set up your password. You will need your last name, your birth date, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number or all 9 digits of your IPFW Student ID number. After completing the account setup, login to myIPFW with your username and password.
- Continuing users of myIPFW: Login to myIPFW with your assigned computer network username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, click on "Forgot Username/Password?" or contact the ITS HelpDesk (KT 206).
- After successfully logging into myIPFW, click on the "Enrollment" tab.
- In the "Registration Tools" channel in the upper left corner of the enrollment tab, click on the "Registration - Add/Drop Classes" link.
- Then "Select a Term" and click the "Submit" button.
- Read the information at the top of the registration page carefully. Remember that Web registration is self-paced. You may go as fast or slow as you like, but after 15 minutes of inactivity you will be automatically logged out.
- Enter the Course Request Numbers (CRNs) for the classes you wish to register in the spaces provided. The "CRN" is a five digit number assigned to every course. When entering a CRN, you must use all 5 digits. For example: 13566. CRNs can be found in the printed or online schedule of classes. When you have entered all the CRNs, click the "Submit" button.
- Check for Registration Errors: Check below the instructions of the Registration page for any errors.
- Search for a Class: You may search for a class by clicking on the "Class Search" or "Look Up Classes to Add" on the registration menu. You may search by Subject, Course, Title, instructor, days, times, etc. You must select at least one Subject for your search.
- CR/NC and Variable Units: If you have signed up for a class and wish to take it on a Credit/No Credit basis, or have signed up for a variable unit course, please see instructions in the printed Schedule of Classes.
- View and Print Your Schedule: After you have completed registering for classes, view your schedule by returning to the registration menu and clicking on "Summary Class Schedule". Then print a copy of your schedule by clicking your Browser's "Print" button at the top of the screen.
- Fees: Registration fees and tuition are due by the deadlines stated in Student Handbook. If you would like to pay for your fees online using a credit card, click on "Bills/Payment Plans" in the My Finances channel of myIPFW.
- Obtain additional financial aid and fee payment information .