How do I get a copy of the current Bulletin?

The current undergraduate and graduate bulletins are available online at

How can I obtain course descriptions?

Course descriptions are available in the Bulletin. The current and some past bulletins are available online at If you need a course description from a Bulletin prior to 2002, contact the Registrar's office for assistance.

Do you have an online version of the Bulletin?

Yes. The current undergraduate and graduate bulletins are available online at Some past bulletins are also available.

Which Bulletin requirements am I eligible to use?

When you enter a degree, certificate or premajor program, you will be required to fulfill the requirements published in the Bulletin (or its supplement or departmental regulation) current at the time of your most recent entry or re-entry into that program at IPFW. Only with the written acknowledgment of your academic advisor can you elect to fulfill the requirements in any subsequent Bulletin or supplement. Your academic advisor can assist you with this choice and ensure that such changes are officially recorded.

© 2014 Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). All rights reserved. IPFW is an equal access/equal opportunity university.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please email the Office of Institutional Equity at