Indiana University began offering classes in Fort Wayne in 1917. There were 142 students the first term. Purdue University Center in Fort Wayne opened in the Fall of 1941. The two campuses eventually were physically located in the same building (Kettler Hall) in 1964, there were 3100 students enrolled that fall term.
The Chief's below are listed in the order of most recent to past, prior to May of 1992. No photo's or further information are available at this time.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.