Physical Plant

Project Request

Construction Request for Professional Services (RPS) Form

Please use the link below to access the IPFW Request for Professional Services(RPS) Form. This form will need to be completed when requesting new construction, renovation, or remodeling.

If you have a need that is related to maintenance of existing equipment or space, please use the IPFW Work Order System via SchoolDude.

Please save a coy of the RPS form to your computer, fill out the necessary fields, obtain the signatures listed on the form, and forward to Physical Plant. You may send a hard copy Attention: RPS to the Physical Plant Project Management Department, GB 103, or you may scan a signed copy and email to the Project Management Department.

Request for Professional Services