The IPFW Physical Plant is committed to quality and competitive service. Our mission is to anticipate and provide the physical environment, which enables IPFW to achieve its objectives in instruction, research, and public services.
As a customer service organization, the support of our customers is critical to our success. How we accomplish our mission is as important as the mission itself. Fundamental to the operation of the Physical Plant are these basic values:
- Our people are the source of our strength. They provide our reputation and vitality. Involvement and teamwork are our core human values. Trust and respect are essential to these values.
- Our commitment to customer service is the focus of everything we do. Our work must be done with our customers in mind. We strive to make contact with the Physical Plant a pleasant experience.
- Integrity is never compromised. The conduct of our Department must be pursued in a manner that is socially responsible and commands respect for its integrity and for its positive contributions. Our doors are open to men and women alike without discrimination and without regard to ethnic origin, gender, or personal beliefs.
- Our service is the end result of our efforts. Our services are a reflection of how we are viewed.
- We continuously strive to improve the quality of our products and services. Customer satisfaction, value, and safety, within the boundaries of our resources, are our primary goals.
- Our public trust is the effective use of the taxpayer's investment.
- Suppliers are our partners. We must maintain mutually beneficial relationships with them.