The office of Career Services is responsible for providing academic advising for Undeclared, exploratory majors, and pre-business, pre-education and pre-OLS students. Career Services also offers comprehensive career services for all IPFW students and alumni.
Assistance is provided in the following areas:
- Selecting courses and academic majors
- Connecting academic majors and career choices
- Providing access to internship, work-study, part time and full-time employment opportunities
- Developing job-search skills
- Testing for appropriate course placement, national exams and correspondence courses
- Referring students to appropriate campus resources
- Assessing students' interests/skills/values
- Directing students to appropriate resources for occupational and career information
- Identifying opportunities for National Student Exchange
Indiana University—Purdue University Fort Wayne
Kettler Hall, Room 109
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499