General Education Document and Information System:
The new General Education Document and Information System (GEDIS) has useful information about the General Education Program at IPFW:
1. Upload course syllabi, assessment plans, and assessment reports.
2. Amend the learning outcomes for approved general education courses.
3. File a general education remonstrance.
4. Propose a course for inclusion in the General Education Program.
5. Find updates about the administration of the General Education Program at IPFW.
Internet Explorer should be used when visiting the GEDIS. To log into the GEDIS, go to https://vibe.ipfw.edu (cut and paste the URL into Internet Explorer) and enter your IPFW username and password. Once Vibe has opened, click on the "My Teams" tab on the main bar at the top and then click on "General Education Program." This should take you to the GEDIS main page.