Marketing Communications

Signage Guidelines

Ordering Signs

Marketing Communications no longer produces signage or wayfinding for campus. However, you can still order signage from other on-campus partners.

For Temporary Events and Wayfinding

If you need signs, direction, or wayfinding for a temporary event on campus, you’ll now need to go through Printing Services. You can use their Printing Request Form to order your signage. For information on how and where to post signs, please refer to the university posting policy [PDF]

For Permanent Signage

If you require more permanent signage, you can order it through Physical Plant through their Signage Request Form.