How to Register for Classes
Typically, all course registration is done online through myIPFW. To register for classes through myIPFW:
- Go to my.ipfw.edu and log in.
- Click on the Enrollment tab.
- Click on Look Up Classes to Add.
- Select the appropriate term and click on Submit Term.
- Choose the course subject and click Course Search.
- Choose your class and click View Sections.
- Click on the box for the appropriate course section. Click Register.
- Click on Class Search to register for additional classes.
- Click on Graphic Schedule.
- Enter the start date of the term and click Submit. Print the page.
- Click on Summary Schedule of Classes and print the page.
- Click on Log Out at the top right of the screen.
- Your tuition bill will be emailed to your IPFW email account. Please be aware that you will be billed for all registered classes.
Alternately, registration may be completed in person with your academic advisor, departmental office or at the Registrar's Office. For more information on registration, please visit the Registrar's Office webpage by clicking here.